Design: Riikka Huttunen/Kuoma
Product material: PU and recycled materials: This product has two versions, of which Lumitarina Felt has a shaft made of recycled polyester felt, it is vegan and felt insole is partly made of recycled plastic.
Lumitarina is a light-weight, comfortable and waterproof winter boot.
PRIMARY INNOVATION FEATURES
Lumitarina is a sustainable non-membrane winter boot. It is waterproof and lightweight. KVD-Kuoma Varible Dimension Insole will provide size adjustment.
INTENDED SPECIFIC END USE
For outdoor activities during the winter.
All Kuoma's manufacturing facilities are located in Finland . The factories runs entirely on sustainable energy.
• In 2020, Kuoma’s Kuomiokoski factory was powered 100 % with renewable, nuclear and solar energy.
• No CO2 emissions were produced from the energy used in the Kuomiokoski factory
• Solar panels and a geothermal heating system are installed at the Kuomiokoski factory.
• Heat recovery systems generate a significant part of the heating at the Kuomiokoski factory.
• Kuoma minimize the amount of waste produced. All waste that is produced at the factory is burned for energy.
Available in stores: Now
Recommended retail price: 79€